Helping organizations succeed
Businesses, academic institutions, and teams must embrace a growth mindset to survive in a rapidly changing world. I’m here to help.
With advanced training in Relational Psychology and Nonviolent Communication and over 25 years of experience training professionals, I am uniquely positioned to provide meaningful experiences for your organization.
Let’s discuss how I can help your members become more connected, motivated, and resilient.
specialized Trainings To Meet Your Organizational Needs
Sample topics include
These topics are just a starting point. Let’s discuss what offerings can help take your organization to the next level.
I’ve been helping groups of all sizes and kinds become mission-driven for over 25 years. I take pride in helping organizations thrive and grow by elevating the experience of the membership. Here’s a small sampling of past projects:
- Stress Management Techniques for Surviving Medical Training – University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Mindfulness in the Workplace – Oklahoma City Community College
- Mind/Body Approaches to Managing Performance Anxiety – Texas A&M University – Commerce School of Music
- Managing School Stress During the Pandemic – Oklahoma City University School of Music
- Led a research team at the Health Promotion Research Center to adapt major research studies for continued work during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Designed and taught the Orange Bowl Halftime show for the 300+ member Pride of Oklahoma Marching Band
- Teaching Techniques for the Instrumental Music Classroom – Texas Music Educators Association Convention
- My private psychotherapy practice includes significant work with current and former US Military members and their families.
- I have years of experience providing performance training for optimal performers, including professional athletes, symphony musicians, and business CEOs.
With decades of experience as a professional educator at the university level, I am able to create meaningful, assessable training modules to help your team grow and succeed.
No matter the scope of your training needs, I would love to talk about how I can support your team with insightful and engaging professional development activities.